Monday, July 12, 2010

Mommy misses baby!!!

Well thats right my maternity bliss has officially ended...I am back at work and missing my baby every minute of it. The good news is my mother in laws has been VERY patient with me when I call and text 800 times a day for updates. YES I know I am so lucky to have her to watch Bobby. During this process I have thought alot about two things that I have been grateful to avoid:

#1)I feel for those mothers that have to walk into daycare for the first time and hand their most precious item on the planet to someone they have only met a handful of times in the interviewing process.
#2)I also feel for those mothers that have to return to work after just 6 wks. I remember bookmarking in my head when that six week mark rolled around and trying to imagine what it would feel like walking away at that point...and I am so grateful I didn't have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment