Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleeping arrangements...

Here I am a day shy of 16 weeks...and the sleeping is officially getting uncomfortable. I can't really lay on my stomach anymore...and this is very bad news because it was my old standard position. If I tilt a little with my leg out that helps so I am not completely flattening out my stomach but its still just not quite the same. The most dramatic trouble I am having though is that my book says that I shouldn't be sleeping on my back anymore. That my uterus is slightly mobile and it settling back there on my spine can cut off circulation not only to me but to the baby. Ok got it...not doing that anymore.

...Until last night....

For the first time I realized how much I end up sleeping on my back. Never noticed it before! But yes, it happens several times a night. UGH! What to do...what to do. More than once last night I woke up already laying in that position causing complete panic in my brain as to how long I had been laying like that without knowing. I think its officially time for a body pillow. Or actually maybe just one of our King sized pillows will do the trick...maybe as long as I am tilted a little it will be enough to do the trick. Hopefully! Because the reality of it is...I have a LONG way to go...and its going to get a LOT worse before it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment