Thursday, December 10, 2009

Run Run Rudolph!

So is anyone else feeling the rush this year? It seems like the season is just moving so fast. I feel like I have been running around non-stop and I am feeling overwhelmed with everything I still need to get accomplished in the next couple of weeks. The problem is I have NO ENERGY to get it all done! Now granted I am suffering from a wonderful snotty nose cold, that makes my body ache like I just ran a marathon...but still, this is MY FAVORITE time of year...and I want to be able to enjoy doing the Christmas shopping, instead of feeling like breaking out in tears of exhaustion after I get back in my car from the mall. Same with wrapping presents...usually top of my list of favorite things to do, normally I can't wait to get out all the wrapping paper and ribbon as soon as I got home and get things out of the bags. This year the gifts have been sitting in a pile for a couple of days after I have bought them until I can gather enough energy to start the project. And even then I have to take breaks from my back aching from leaning over to much. Oh well, most of the fun in Christmas for me is the "preparing" so I guess I should just sit back and enjoy that the process is stretched out for me...even if its because I am a slow moving, back aching, runny nosed pregnant woman. Oh I can just see Robby drooling now...I am just so irresistible these days. hahhahahahah

In Bobby news...things are pretty quiet. I think I might have felt him kick a couple of times...but being the inexperienced mother I am, there is no telling if it was legitimately him or not. But I am waiting patiently for more communication from him. :) I am growing quite a bit. My belly sticks out pretty obviously. I have received the comment on more than one occasion that "I am big for being 5 months". I can't decide if that is exciting or depressing. I enjoy showing...it makes me feel more confident that people don't just think I am lazy for no reason if they can actually see that there is an obvious reason behind it. And I have always thought a growing baby belly is the most adorable thing. Its just that since "I" am the one growing I have realized for the first time that what isn't so cute about it is that EVERY thing else on your body grows too. And if people think I am big now...I can't imagine what I am going to look like in four more months. I'll take it though...as long as Bobby continues to grow! Go Bobby!

So this second picture is really a not so glamorous picture of me but I wanted an example of how much my belly has grown. I don't think I realized how truly thin I was (everyone always considers themselves fat in their own personal image) but now, I am in a whole new level!



No comments:

Post a Comment