Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas photo's

I think I am running a little late on posting these...Christmas feels like forever ago...but I have been so busy that I am just now getting a chance to look back on all the photo's I uploaded. Here is few random shots that sum up some of my favorite memories of this year.


The haul of gifts...



The messes....

The get-togethers with friends and neighbors...






The busy family events...




Happy children....






The snow...





And us...the year we were expecting our baby Bobby.




All time favorite picture...I am disappointed cause its such terrible lighting...but I still smile every time I look at this because there was no prompting on Robby's part...it was just a cute gesture.


Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season...as we did.














1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I thought I might see you guys at Micheles' over Christmas, but that just didn't work out with the weather and stuff. Hang in there, you look like you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete