Monday, March 8, 2010

Shower time!!

Boy do I have lots of updates...the problem is I haven't had time to write them. But the pictures...they can't wait. I'll start with the Oklahoma shower...

I had so many wonderful people show up to support me....I felt so loved and spoiled!



Here are my wonderful hostess's....Nicole (left) Tara (right) they truly did such an amazing job! I am SO lucky to have them in my life!



The punch...

My good friend Andrea made the cake...can you believe those skills she's got?!?! Amazing!! On top of it all....she is ten days from delivering her third child...I feel so special she put her precious energy into a cake for me!



There she is....we are comparing bumps!




I LOVE this picture...my mom looks so happy and proud...I will treasure this picture forever!



And I LOVE this picture as well...I am certainly cheesing it...but I think it shows my overall mood at the shower!


1 comment: