Monday, March 8, 2010

The Chanute shower...

My sisters and I...


Once again, I was so blessed to have lots of friends and family there to support me!


This was the NEATEST gift ever...sorry the pictures aren't in order...but you will get the jest...my sister Alison and my niece Abbey had been working on this for a while...and I KNEW they had something cooking...but NEVER dreamed to what they had done! They had bought SO MANY clothes (all different sizes) and attached them all to a clothes line....it went ALL THE WAY around the room! Bobby will be dressed for years! Thank you Addy...most unique gift I have ever seen!







Aunt Skye got me the Pack'n'Play....


All my brothers and sisters and mom went in together to get me the travel system that I wanted (carseat/stroller)...they spoiled me rotten!



I received so many wonderful presents that day...thank you to EVERYone...I feel so blessed. Bobby is going to be ALL SET!

No comments:

Post a Comment