Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting close...toooo close...

So I definitely think that I am having some of those Braxton Hicks contractions now. SCARY! I know they are normal and no big deal...but it just reaffirms in my mind what I have been in denial of for the last couple of weeks. This is getting REAL...real fast!

I have recently noticed that I am swelling. My first indicator was when I saw that my socks had left indentations in my leg. Attractive! Since then I have to forego my wedding ring...after lotion'ing up and prying it off my poor finger (that I thought was about to turn blue with the lack of circulation). Oh and don't I love walking around as a giantly pregnant woman without a wedding band. Naturally though, I would assume that ANYone that has been pregnant realizes that its very normal and that most women in the end of their pregnancies can hardly wear their rings.

In other news...I really feel like I am getting all my ducks in a row. I got our hospital tour setup for 4/12 (if I haven't already had the baby by then!), I went over lunch the other day and did the preliminary paperwork for my epidural, I called to get setup pediatrician, and now I need call my insurance and find out if there is any pre-certifications I should be doing or anything.

We went to the doctor yesterday and they estimated Bobby to be around 6lbs 5oz already! I have a feeling he is going to be a big guy like his daddy was. Robby was almost ten pounds when he was born...and I was a little chubby monkey shortly after I was born...so between the two of us...I foresee carrying around a heavy car seat.

The beautiful weather has really gave me spring fever...I have been daydreaming of taking Bobby on walks in the stroller...or putting a little ball cap on him and going to visit daddy and grandpa at work. How cute would that be!?!? I am sure they wouldn't be proud or happy to see him. haha

1 comment:

  1. time to update your blog before you have that baby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete