Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scootin' fool

So I don't know if I have mentioned this or not but Robby is a little off when it comes to child development stages. For example he expected Bobby to be rolling over by like a month old. He had a horse rocker type toy out of the box by two months just so he could set Bobby on it. I usually just laugh him off and take my poor child from his silly dad and lay him back down to play more age appropriate games. BUT I have to admit that Robby has been right on more than one occasion by letting Bobby pursue more grown up things than I would have ever guessed. My next picture is a perfect example of this...

Behold the WALKER!! Robby had been dying to get one of these...and I actually had quite a bit of trouble finding one. Finally on a last minute trip into a Walmart for diapers (in the new HUGE Coffeeville Walmart) I just happened to venture down the wrong baby isle on the first try and lucky thing I did because look what I found. A WALKER!! Boy did Robby's eyes light up when I came huffing and puffing out the door of the store carrying this and the box of diapers in this heat. We could hardly wait to get Bobby into it...and of course it is a little much for him at this point (I mean the child is only 3 1/2 months old) so I feel like I have to watch him ultra close at all times to make sure he doesn't face plant into the toys attached on the front. BUT he can scoot in this thing! It may be just one foot at a time (which sends his overly enthusiastic parents into a screeching frenzy) but I bet that before we know it he will be peddling around our island like Fred Flintstone! Our little Bobby is growing SOO FAST!


No comments:

Post a Comment