Monday, August 9, 2010

Wonderful weekend...

This weekend was EXACTLY what I needed. It hit the spot. We had the most low key, relaxing, catch up on home time, family weekend...and I loved every second of it. I snuggled Bobby almost every minute of it! And I think he enjoyed every bit of the attention as well because he nursed good all weekend...he took several long indulgent naps (mommy joined him for a two hour nap each afternoon, just the two of us...one word "HEAVEN". Nothing can describe the feeling of bliss I felt when he would wake up next to me with a "WHERE am I panic'd look", then he would see my face and immediately relax and close those eyes right back up and sink back into sleepy wonderland. My heart would melt right there, E V E R Y time). And we played, played and played...there was lots of giggles, hokey pokey and wheels on the bus that could be heard from our house this weekend.

And even amidst the snuggling I was still able to get a million other things accomplished too(long overdue items!). I got the house clean, the laundry caught up, the car washed and vacuumed out, got groceries, and I even cooked a MEAL for lunch yesterday. YES I COOKED! YAH! Its been weeks since I have had enough time to prepare a meal...probably not since I have come back to work to be exact. Ohhh again...this weekend was just so wonderful.

The only negative angle I can even think of is that I am still terribly worried about my first born baby Kayli. She got a hold of and ate an entire diaper at the end of last week and she is STILL throwing up from it. The first night she threw up several times but I wasn't extremely worried yet...and since then I have gone through phases where I think she is fine. She is still running and jumping and drinking and peeing. BUT I don't think she is eating, and I have noticed a couple more times she threw up. Last night she woke me up at 11:30 by jumping off the bed, so I let her out of the room and followed her...where she ran to the dining room and threw up again and there wasn't even food in it. THATS IT, something is wrong...I am calling the vet, we are going in tonight right after work. Then this morning I made the worst decision by searching the internet about it. The gel and absorbent material in the diapers could be expanding in her tummy and/or causing a blockage. WHHHHAT?! This afternoon can't come quick enough...I really want to rush home now and get her in. My poor baby!!! SURELY just a couple more hours will be fine....right?!?!











2 comments:

  1. Ignore the link I somehow created in the first paragraph...couldn't get it off and didn't have time to work to hard on getting it resolved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! glad you got rested up and had a wonderful time with bobby and robby!

    ReplyDelete