Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend update

Weekend was good. BUSY. Between soccer practice and games, the weather changing, a birthday party, grocery shopping and the OU game...I was exhausted and didn't even leave the house yesterday! Of course, there is still cooking to do, laundry to fold, packing backpack/lunchbag/diaper bag. So no day is completely for rest...but it was a pleasant weekend over all. Bobby was full of beans as usual, and wants everyone to "go to his room and build New York City skyscrapers" with him (with his building blocks). He got in trouble numerous times this weekend for shooting his nerf gun at naughty things (Coco, daddy etc.), drove his tractor for hours (hauling Coco in the trailor/wagon he has attached to the back), and got to go mowing with daddy, hopefully for the final time this season. Jaden decided she wanted to change up her whole sleeping schedule randomly this weekend...so I was up at least twice a night every night instead of her usual 3am feeding. But her smiles and giggles sure make up for it. I don't know if she is going through a growth spur or what...but it didn't seem any different during the day. At least the thrush hasn't seemed to bother her. She still has white patches in her mouth but I am not sure when to expect for it to be gone? We both seem to feel fine? She started rolling from back to belly on Sunday morning, and now you can't keep her on her back! Makes me nervous even on the changing table! Of course she gets stuck on her belly and and starts grunting till you come help...but none the less I think she is very excited of her newest trick. ADORABLE!

I finally got my wedding ring on this morning...still pretty tight! But I hopes that when these last 12 lbs come off I will be able to wear it comfortably...otherwise I am just going to have to bite the bullet and get them resized. I don't remember having this much trouble getting my rings back on after Bobby!

Did anyone else LOVE getting to have their windows open all weekend?! Not to mention first FIRE of the season! I LOVE FALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment