Monday, October 19, 2009

Daddy, momma and baby...pumpkins that is...

First off I need to cover something...I am so sorry I have been MIA! I know I have been slacking on posting, emailing, and just reading everyone else's blog entries. I can honestly say I am in the midst of the most frustrating (slam your head in your desk) month of work I have endured since I started this career back in 2005. Suddenly without warning the perfect storm was created on my desk making it difficult to even make it through the day let alone survive endless amounts of meetings on how to handle all the changes that need to be implemented over the next couple of months. What a time to have a heavy work load huh? No wonder I can even stay awake through a TV show that starts at 8:30 anymore...I already drained before I even get home from work. In summary...life has been busy!
So with that covered...we can move on. It was a great weekend...I felt pretty good and since the game was away this week I wasn't drained from traveling. I got a lot done around the house, got my mind off work, and spoiled my myself with lots of good food and rest. Like I mentioned up above I have been going to bed so early it's actually not even been a problem getting up early. Maybe I will handle that part of having kids better than I thought...who would have ever thought the trick was as easy as go to bed as early as you do on week nights? haha.
On a cute holiday note...I dragged Robby to take me to get pumpkins yesterday. And cheerfully came out of the store to show him the prized choices I made. Even the former grump about the pumpkins couldn't resist smiling about this.

Daddy, Momma and Baby pumpkins





Note: You might notice Momma pumpkin is almost as big as Daddy pumpkin these days. :-)

1 comment: