Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend updates...

Is anyone else just in the BEST mood about fall coming? This weekend was filled with comfy sweats and house-shoes (that's right no flip flops), chili simmering, and snuggling on the couch for football. Now till Christmas is my F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E time of year. I get a rush of warm fussy feelings just thinking about holidays coming...and now that I am baking something special inside of me, its only going to make enjoying the season that much better! I can NOT wait! I can indulge in every peanut butter ball, turkey and stuffing serving, rolls, mashed potatoes, I want it ALL!!

Yes, the cravings are in full force still. Robby died laughing at me the other night for commenting on how good the salad looked on tv...the funny thing was we were watching King of the Hill...a cartoon that was having salad!!! That gives a little idea how easily my cravings come on. I did fulfill and lingering craving this weekend. We went to the fair and I finally got my fried pickles! I can hardly even talk about them now without wanting them again! They were amazing!!...everything I remembered and more. I also had a deliciously fattening baked potato that could have stopped hearts with the amount of butter that was on it. Ahhh I love fair food. I was so stuffed I didn't even have room for the funnel cake. Oh well, next time. All this wonderful food talk and I wonder why my pants felt even tighter this morning than they did when I wore them last week? hmm.

In actual pregnancy news...I had a rough weekend sickness wise. I was nauseated Friday night, all afternoon Saturday and threw up before church yesterday morning. I couldn't believe I was having so much trouble...I mean I am half way through my 11th week and kinda thought I might be out of the woods with all this morning sickness. I guess I jinked it. Also, my back has really been hurting...I had Robby trying to rub out the spot and he thinks it's just a knot...but I have been in enough pain that I had to take Tylenol every night this weekend for it. Speaking of Robby...his lot in life has been increasingly difficult lately...I complain often, he is having to pick up alot more of my slack in household duties, and there is no telling when he has to duck and hide from my next explosion. He handles it well though...most of the time just trying to keep from laughing. Cause lets just be honest here...most of my madness is for ridiculous reasons. ;-) He rubs my feet, rubs my back, and helps with the cleaning...I can't really ask for more. Its just his share of this baby building process....right? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment