Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Flu season....

So....is anyone else freaking out about this flu going around? I mean I find myself slathering hand sanitizer ten plus times a day. Which normally wouldn't be so bad except for my sense of smell is so amplified that the already strong aroma of the sanitizer nearly knocks my knees out from under me. Better safe than sorry...I am already miserable a random times of the day, I definitely don't want to add actual flu symptoms to the list. My sister said there were like 207 kids home sick last week from my niece's school. Oh my goodness...I would say it has officially effected our area. Thank goodness my company is providing flu shots tomorrow...although of course that doesn't include the H1N1 shot...but its better than nothing. Hope you guys are taking precautions as well...

1 comment:

  1. i work in an elementary school so i can't really freak out too much about the flu; swine and seasonal. this week i've had 4 kids gone and more on the way out of the door. i'm getting the H1N1 shot as soon as it comes out so i don't carry it home to wyatt.

    ReplyDelete