Friday, October 2, 2009

11 weeks along

Sorry I feel like I have been out of pocket...its been a BUSY week! I don't have much to report...I did kind of throw up on Tuesday...but it was so little that I really don't even think I should fully count it. I think I could have avoided it but my body just kept saying it would just feel so much better, and it did! Other updates, I feel like I have gained more control of my crazy hunger with more consistent snacks. I had a couple of nights where I had an hour or two randomly in the night where I couldn't sleep. And my lower back has been aching today. But otherwise pregnancy is just moving right along. I have moments here and there but for the most part I have been feeling better daily...so I am thinking maybe I am almost out of the woods! I took another belly progress picture. Keep in mind this probably has nothing to do with "baby" and more to do with my current diet but here's the lastest.

11 weeks and counting...

1 comment: