Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday to Bobby!

Today Bobby is 6 months old!! WHERE has the time gone? Things have just been moving sooo fast! I don't like it. I wish I could just press slow mode! I said that to someone at work the other day and their response was...don't press slow mode, press record. Isn't that the truth? You just wish you could record every single day as a memory of this wonderful time and box it up to never lose it.

When I complaining to my sister Alison about time moving so fast she told me a quote about parenthood/babies and it has not left my mind since. She said...Taking care of a baby: the days are long but the months pass by so fast. I think EVERY new mother can relate to that statement!


Bobby, looking back at these pictures I can't believe how small you once were...




2 days old

1 mth old

2 mths old


3 mths old

4 mths old

5 mths old

6 mths old





No comments:

Post a Comment