Wednesday, January 19, 2011

9 Months and Counting!

Today was Bobby's 9 mth well visit and I have been looking forward to it for weeks! The break from the doctor's office between six and nine months feels so long and I really had no idea how much he had grown or weighed (I try and keep the mean nasty scale put away most of the time).  I'm not complaining though... I am thrilled that we haven't had to make any illness visits to the doctor in the mean time! Anyway on to the stats.

Bobby weighed in at 20lbs 1 oz...putting him the the 50th percentile (perfectly average!) and he was 29 3/4 inches long, ranking him as a BIG boy in the 90th percentile on height. I am so proud he is growing up so big and strong! The doctor said he was perfectly healthy. I felt like he was in a sense giving me a gold star or something (when of course it has very little to do with "me"...I still burst with pride like I am sure most mom's do).  


Big Boy!...those are his size 18 mths jammies!
 Bobby is still VERY interesting in his new shoes...as you can tell.
 His fingers are CONSTANTLY in his mouth these days...ohhh the teething.
Sleep log update...he has been sleeping in his own bed ALL night long. SUCH a good boy!

1 comment:

  1. so bummed i missed you guys. cant believe he is growing up so fast, time for another one ;)

    ReplyDelete