Saturday, January 15, 2011

Watch out here comes Bobby!!!

BIG NEWS at Reed household...Bobby officially started drag/scooting (his version of crawling) today! I wish I had my camera cord with me so I could download the video...but stay tuned for that! He doesn't push up on his arms at all (which doesn't surprise me) but he will like pull forward with this arms but his knees are up underneath him like he is crawling...it kind of reminds me of a bulldozer! Its adorable!

Bobby just made all sorts of progress today. He also was attempting to pull himself up...I'm not claiming that he was completely succeeding at that maybe it was more of a crawl up attempt...but again it was the first time I have witnessed these milestones so I was thrilled. He has this toy train and he went from the sitting position to trying to completely crawl over it. So its not like he went straight up...but he was able to get his feet up underneath him....which got mommy and daddy very excited! Again...stay tuned for a video image of this event!

I know I know before I know it I will be wishing he would just sit still and stay out of things. But its just so neat to watch him grow and learn. I sound like such a cliche parent right now...but its the truth...I just couldn't relate until I experienced the love for my own child.

 New jammies...and fresh out of the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment