Monday, January 24, 2011

Bobby's 1st Haircut!

Some before shots...
 Shaggy!!
 Here we go!
Mom, I don't really think I like this... 
 I HATE IT!!!
 But I look so cute afterwards!

We weren't able to get the best haircut since Bobby was having a full out meltdown (he was PISSED and the poor other clients were probably plugging their ears from our little disturbance, so we just kept it really short and did the best we could quickly) but at least it's out of his eyes and not over his ears. He threw a bigger fit there then he does when he gets shots! But it was so worth it, and now every time he gets out of the bath and I get to comb his sweet little hair I squeal with this cuteness!


2 comments:

  1. adorable!! i would squeal with cuteness everytime i got to comb his hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love his hair!

    Although I didn't know we were supposed to comb their hair? I just use the hair dryer on Jack's and let it look like the Richard Simmons! :-)

    ReplyDelete