Monday, January 17, 2011

Bucket list

I heard one of the local radio stations mention something about their "bucket list" this morning and it got me thinking...what's on my bucket list? Many of you that know me, know that I am incredibly boring and stick to the same routine. So it's not like I have a whole list ready to just throw out there...it's actually the opposite...I am hoping that if I create a list it will help motivate me to get out and adventure the world. And I challenge you blog world (you girls know who you are!) to devote a post as well to your own bucket list! It will be fun to look back on!

In no particular order...
1) Take a cooking class
2) Have a second child
3) Visit New York City at Christmas time
4) Go to Disney World (or Land...whichever is the one in Florida)
5) Have my very own in-ground swimming pool
6) Make/have enough money to PAY for for my children's college (instead of student loans)
7) Rent a cabin in snowy Colorado for Christmas one year
8) Volunteer at an animal shelter
9) Read the bible cover to cover---thanks amanda!
10) Go back to school to get my Master's degree in Business

Well that's all I can think of for now...but I want to get this post going. Hopefully I can add to it soon...

1 comment:

  1. loved this idea and did my own for the family. just working on my personal bucket list now! :)

    ReplyDelete