Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ringing in the New Year...

Again, I know how late I am posting about this but at least its documented for later. We had a busy night scheduled for New Year's Eve because two of my closest friends were BOTH hosting party's...and I was determined that I wasn't going to let either one of them down. So I decided to take the plunge and for the 1st time stay the night away from Bobby... luckily Grandma and Grandpa's are always eager and happy to keep the angel so he spent the whole night at their house. I did better than I expected because once I dropped him off I was already running late and the busier you are the less time there is to think.

First off, my friend Tara's house. Man, this girl knows how to throw a party. She had the ENTIRE house decked out in 2011 decorations, she had hourly door prizes, and a table decked out in yummy snacks. I just wish I would have had my real camera with me to capture them all but who wants to be responsible for an expensive camera on New Year's Eve? Not me! So these are the only pic's I got from her house except for the last one that I stole from her blog.

Hideous picture of me...but had to document the night, right?


Next off, my neighbor Kristin's house. This was perfect for us being right down the street because there was no worrying about the drive home, and for the first time in 8 months I had no curfew!

These are the "girls from the hood" as we like to say.
She was hosting a masquerade themed party.

The whole night was a lot of fun! Did I miss my baby? YES, of course. But did I need a grown up night out on the town...YES, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment