Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 16: Fanfic

All & Sundry...hands down for me. I have been an avid reader of hers for years now...I even find myself annoyed when she has a busy weekend or is on a trip and hasn't posted like every single day. She is just someone I look up too. She's so motivated about life, so funny, so talented, so inspiring. I've read about her for so long and she lets you feel so involved in her life that I truly feel like it is someone I know...or a distant relative of mine or something. I even tend to tell my husband funny stories about their family when I chatter on about my day (like Dylan eating dog hair when he is angry etc). When I first got pregnant and wanted to do nothing but think and talk babies...what did I do? Go back to Sundry's older blog entries when she first got pregnant with Riley. She has just got a post for everything. She is just a cornerstone of the blog world for me. I always wonder if she knows how adored she is???? hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment