Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3 Favorite TV show

I (like everyone else I'm sure) go through phases of what my favorite TV show is. I tend to get obsessed with certain show until I have run it in the ground and seen EVERY episode and then the phase is over and I can't stand to watch that show ever again. I have repeated this pattern with King of the Hill, That 70's Show, King of Queens, Fraiser, Intervention, Everybody Loves Raymond...and of course Friends. Then for years I would have said American Idol was my favorite...but last year I just didn't enjoy it like I used too. Lets hope with all the changes this year things will be more interesting. But then on the other hand without Simon I am not sure the show won't die. Any who I am getting off subject...I am just going to go with my CURRENT favorite show. Probably "Bethany Getting Married". I am not just over the top crazy for it or anything BUT I am basing my whole decision on the fact that this is the only show that I actually care to focus on for any length of time. Since having Bobby, TV is last priority...I have so many things on the never ending to-do list that if I get a minute to myself while the baby naps or something...sitting down in the living room is never going to happen. Eating, laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, pumping, taking a shower...those are the options that I have on break time from the baby. And almost all of them have to take action at lighting speed cause you never know how long you are going to get.

Almost forgot, I do love me some Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I squeal when we get a quick shot of Mason...he is sooo CUTE! (that's what I enjoy about Bethany too...watching her with the new baby! You can tell what I find interesting currently).

No comments:

Post a Comment