Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 2 Favorite Movie

Well I am sorry I have to keep it short and sweet today cause I am running behind. But my all time favorite movie is (its embarrassing because its so cheesy but I can't deny it) Father of the Bride. I can watch it over and over and over again. Steve Martin is one of my favorites. And the whole movie is just about the good life. They have a beautiful home and they are so happy and I just love weddings and it was just a feel good movie that I never get sick of.

In close second place is Christmas Vacation (The Grizwalts). Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE christmas and I will watch this movie all year round to make myself in a good mood. I still laugh at everything even though I can mouth all the words myself along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment