Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy

You guys ever just have one of those moments where you let it all sink in and realize...wow, I am happy! I had one of those awwww moments yesterday. Robby and were both stretched out on the living room floor on a blanket with Bobby in between us playing and giggling...and at that moment...LIFE just felt good. My family was together and happy, the house was clean, the laundry was done, dinner was in the oven, the weather was beautiful, I had a new fall candle burning, the fall decorations were up, and there were little chihuahua tails wagging as they ran around us on the floor. It was just a great feeling!!

It was a great weekend! We had just a few things to do (enough to keep you content, but not enough to stress you out) and we spent the rest of the weekend dinking around. We finally planted Bobby's baptism tree (thanks Aunt Skye and Uncle Chip), we ate out wayyy to many times, we watched the OU game (Boomer!), we had lots of play and snuggle time with Bobby, and I even went and did Race for the Cure with my good friend Amanda (our company sponsored us, thanks DCP).

I felt like I was playing "Its a great day to be alive" Travis Tritt in my head as my own soundtrack.

"Why can't everyday be just this good"????

No comments:

Post a Comment