Monday, September 13, 2010

A few favorites...

Yesterday was Bobby's big day! He was baptized! Family traveled from far and wide to witness this blessed event. My sweet boy doesn't even realized how adored he is! He behaved beautifully all through the service though of course pretending to be so innocent and quiet whenever there is any kind of audience paying attention to him, and the rest of the day went off without a hitch as well. It was simply perfect...no other way to describe it. I was thrilled.

My sweet girlfriend Amanda was kind enough to spend some of her precious weekend time away from her family to come document some of my memories for me. I can't thank her enough...the pictures are beautiful! I am so lucky you are willing to share your talent!


Here are some of my favorites! (in no particular order)





















































1 comment: