Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 17: An art piece...

Ok I totally am not into this one at all...haven't been into alot of these lately! We should have advised the challenge list to more interesting terms before we started this! Anyway I can't think of any "art" that strikes my fancy...so I am going to with my favorite professional picture (and its not even my dog!!! its Chelse's!http://tjandchelse.blogspot.com/) but this picture always WOW'd me...so crisp, so cute, so neat. I have constantly wished I would do this type of portraits of my own dog ever since...but I know they wouldn't ever sit still or cooperate long enough to get this fancy of a picture. Soooo here's to Dutch...RIP.




2 comments:

  1. love it! sooo not what i was expecting when i opened your blog today! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Chelse takes the best pictures! I don't know how she gets Tylee and Boone to sit so still and have those great poses!

    ReplyDelete