Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Body changes

Well there really aren't any changes yet...but I am excited for them to start! I went ahead and took some pictures of my "before" body last week...hopefully these will serve me a good reminder come next May to kick it back into high gear a lose my baby weight. In this last year I have really gotten into running, and I am continuing to jog so far...and I plan to continue as long as I can. They say it really helps with delivery if you are in good shape, and it might help against stretch marks. Plus the biggest benefit, it will help the weight fall off afterward. So at this point my hopes are with staying active with exercise and hopefully I can breastfeed, and maybe between the two I can get my body back together again. We'll see....


This next picture really cracks me up. Its not exactly the best picture of a side view...but if you look at the shadow on the wall it looks like what my belly will eventually look like large!




No comments:

Post a Comment