Friday, September 18, 2009

No word...

Unfortunately I didn't hear back from the doctor's office today so I guess I will have to wait till Monday to hear back. :-(

Otherwise I just wanted to take a few more moments to complain about my insane hunger! It never quits. The conversation that happened the other night between my husband and I will give you a perfect example. We had just eaten at the new Billy Sim's Bar-Q restaurant and we are driving home.
Me: I am so glad you took me there...I made a whole 'nother sandwich with my left over chopped brisket and my piece of texas toast...and its something about their bar-q sauce...
Robby (interrupting): ya know umm...usually when we go out to eat...we don't...um...talk about the food the whole way home too...
Me: Heh...maybe your right. :-)

Other angle of this hunger is that it is very particular...its like once I set my mind on something THAT is exactly what I HAVE TO have or otherwise it just doesn't hit the spot. Last night we had plans with some friends to meet for dinner in Claremore (since they don't live there (and we live close by there) and they were going to happen to be in town that night they suggested we eat in town to make it easier for us). Well this is almost never a good plan because there isn't very many good places to eat in Claremore...I would much rather drive over to Owasso or even into Tulsa to eat something GOOD instead but since it was a week night it seemed like a good plan. That is until Stacy mentioned to me that she was meeting her parents at Olive Garden in Owasso to eat that night. W H A T? Olive Garden...that hadn't even crossed my mind! Oh no, I think I need to go there too! But how rude would that be to call an hour in advance and say... oh I know this is crazy but the baby REALLY wants Olive Garden now, so umm can we switch our dinner plans to a different restaurant and city please? Well, Robby denied my option immediately anyway so I stuck with the original plan...but it did not do him any good because I did not satisfy that craving...and now its 24 hours later...and what am I thinking is for dinner tonight? hmm one guess? Olive Garden. :-)

And next on the craving list...we are waiting patiently for the fair to get to town so that I can have my fried pickles with ranch already!

Anyway you guys have a great weekend...I hope mine will be filled with lots of yummy snacks, naps, and dog snuggling...maybe we can squeeze hubby in too. We'll see. Coco is kind of a mommy-hog. :-)

BOOMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment