Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not much new...

Sorry not much new to report. I am feeling pretty good today (thanks to my Fig Newton's, yep I said Fig Newtons, haha nobody eats those anymore but I heard someone talk about them the other day and I just had to have them from that point on...and yes they are as good as I remembered). I had a rough weekend though...starting Friday afternoon. I started feeling really nauseated and after work I just made some dinner and went straight to lay down...at you know a good ole' time of 6:45. I had to get up several times that evening to do things (move laundry etc)...but I was worthless most of the night...and didn't get the grocery shopping done like I had planned. And I felt like I remained at that pace the rest of the weekend. Always too tired, too nauseated and behind on everything I needed to get accomplished. Welcome pregnancy!

I didn't feel much better when I woke up on Saturday morning but it was GAMEDAY so its not like I had a lot of choice. If you know my husband at all...you know that NOTHING matters on Saturday's except holy OU football. It was the opening home game of the season (and we have season tickets and do not miss games but except for EXTREME situations) so I was excited to go but the weather...oh the rain...it did not stop for one solitary minute the entire time we were there. We had poncho's but it didn't matter...after hours of mists, drops and puddles there was not one article of clothing on me that wasn't soaking wet. I have never been so happy to get to my change of dry clothes in the car...I immediately was knocked out in the car and slept the whole way home (exhausted due to having to stand the entire game because the bleachers were sopping wet). So the game was an adventure to say the least but one thing is for sure, boy did baby Reed sure enjoy the concession stand food! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment