Thursday, September 3, 2009

I almost forgot...its Thursday again so I think I am officially in my 7th week now. Yah! The faster the time passes before I get to go to the doctor and hear the heartbeat, the better. I am so looking forward to that! I am scheduled for the "Family History" visit on the 23rd...but my first actual visit with the doctor isn't till the 30th. So I have still got a couple weeks to go. I wonder how soon I will show? Unfortunately probably not for a couple more months. I never understood why pregnant women were in such a hurry to show...but now I completely get it. Well at least I think do, I want to show so that I will be able to see that I am pregnant. Same goes for feeling the baby move the first time...I can not WAIT for that! I just put so much thought into the baby that being able to see or feel it will be a great moment.
In other news, I have feeling pretty good the last couple of days! Which has been GREAT! I even slept really well last night. Don't ask me why I don't sleep really well every night based on how tired I am but I don't. A lot of times I am restless in the night and it bothers me A LOT to miss any sleep, because sleep is one of my most very favorite things. I have always been a sleepaholic. So I hope the baby realizes how I am giving him/her the ultimate sacrifice of my precious sleep. :-)
Kayli and Coco are not helping the situation though, they aren't doing anything different its just they slept right next to me (MUST BE touching me so they don't accidentally miss me moving without them knowing or something) and they are so hot that they are overheating me. Not to mention the fact that I have to get up several times a night to pee and one of two things happen: either they are completely unhappy to get moved and I have to make some giant maneuver to get out of the bed and covers without throwing them out of the bed, OR they are TOO eager to wake up and want to be taking outside to play around (which wakes me up further to dink around with them). Either way this could get A LOT worse as I get bigger, hotter, less graceful getting out of bed, and less patience for taking out rotten little girls that want to play in the middle of the night (or pretend to need to go pee JUST to receive a treat). But on the other hand HOW can I resist this faces?


No comments:

Post a Comment